The process of re-shaping an organisation due to failing performance.
However, it can also be due to a change in the competitive landscape, organisations goals have moved, preparing for Sale, merger, buyout or acquisition of the business.
We will cover:
- Purpose for restructuring – what is the end game?
- Process / steps involved.
- Financial planning / resources.
- How to restructure & minimize the negative impact to the business.
- Communication strategy – internally & externally.
- Legal & HR resources.
For us at g&m, Interim Management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills.
Interim management can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight executive to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organisation.
In these situations, a permanent role may be unnecessary or impossible to find on short notice and, additionally, there may be nobody internally who is suitable for, or available to take up the position in question.
Internally or via our partner networks g&m can, at short notice, make available individuals who have extensive past experience of running successful organisations at C-Suite as well as general management levels and who have the expertise / know-how to help your organisation during a challenging period of time.
The creation of a systematic approach to enable the organisation to best perform in light of current / anticipated changes to the organisation’s goals, technologies or indeed processes.
We will cover:
- The purpose of Change Management.
- Creation of strategies for implementing the needed changes.
- Analysis of the potential risks associated with the change.
- Resources needed.
- Planning for the “Who does what, when” phase.
- Communication of the planned changes.
- ROI of the planned changes.
- The process of controlling the change.
- Strategies for helping stakeholders adapt successfully to the change.