The aim of our personal data protection charter is to provide you with information about:
• Personal data which is collected or processed while you are using the g&m website (“Site”).
• The way in which your personal data is used and protected,
• Your rights concerning your personal data
• How to contact us to exercise your rights.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Some personal data is necessary to provide you with our services.
This is particularly the case when:
• You ask to receive communications,
• You use our website.
This personal data includes:
• Contact details, including your name, email, telephone number
• Personal information
• Personal preferences, your marketing preferences, and your cookie preferences.
While you are using our website, some data is automatically collected from your internet browser.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT YOUR DATA COLLECTION?
When using our website, we signal in due time the required information or in certain cases, we obtain your consent before collecting your data. Your consent can be recorded via the website.
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To enable you to use our website and our services
When using our website, we use your personal data to provide the product or service requested.
To use certain features on our website, it is sometimes necessary to provide us with additional data or further consent to use the data for specific purposes.
To enable you to receive information about our services and our events we send you marketing communications and news about our services, events, and other promotions at g&m.
Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you are a g&m client, we can use your contact information to send you marketing communications about similar g&m services.
We can use the information you give us, as well as other g&m services information, to send you personalized communications about services which may be of interest to you.
To help us manage and improve the functioning of our website and our services we use your personal data for the functioning of our website.
We can also use your personal data regarding the way in which you use our website and our services, to improve your user experience as well as to help us detect technical problems and to manage our website.
To help us understand your behavior and preferences better we use data regarding the way in which you use our website to:
• understand your behavior and your preferences, such as the data regarding the way in which you search and find our products
• understand the best ways to organize and present our service offers on our website.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data depends on the conditions in which you are led to provide your data.
The processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests as a company or in compliance with a legal obligation.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
g&m shares your personal data with:
• g&m entities for specific purposes and under the aforementioned conditions.
• Third-party service providers carrying out the processing of personal data on behalf of g&m, for example data hosting, administration and management; email distribution; research and analysis; brand management as well as the management of certain services and features. When we use the services of third-party providers, we enter contracts which require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
• Other third parties if it’s necessary to:
(i) comply with a legal or administrative request or in accordance with the law.
(ii) prevent unlawful uses of our website.
(iii) defend us against third-party claims; and
(iv) provide our assistance in fraud prevention.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT MEASURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different organizational and technical security measures to ensure the security of your personal data. Your personal data is stored for as long as necessary in accordance with each defined purpose and within the limits defined by the law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Please note that you have the right at any time to ask for:
• access to your data.
• an electronic copy of your data.
• the rectification of your data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
• the erasure or restriction of your data.
If you have given us your consent for data processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following email address : email@example.com. You can also opt out from receiving our communications by email, by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the subscription cancellation instructions included in our messages.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONS
g&m collects data, which can include personal data, from your browser while you are using our website.
Cookies and tags are used to collect this data, which can include your
(i) IP address.
(ii) unique ID cookie, information cookies and information about the content of the material used to access certain features.
(iii) unique user ID of the material and type of material.
(iv) domain, browser type and language.
(v) operating and configuration system.
(vi) country and time zone.
(vii) previously visited websites.
(viii) information about your actions on our website, such as your behavior concerning clicks, purchases, and preferences; and
(ix) access hours and reference URLS.
Please note third parties, such as Google, can also collect data from our website via cookies, third-party modules, or widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection charters.
Three categories of cookies are generally used on our website:
• Functional cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the website and are therefore always active. This includes cookies which enable you to be recognized while you are visiting our website during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to the next. They ensure interchange security and compliance with regulations.
• Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the website features by following their use. In certain cases, these cookies enable us to improve the speed at which we process your request and to keep the preferences you have selected. Disabling cookies can lead to less relevant recommendations and can slow down the website performance.
• Social networking and advertising cookies: Social networking cookies give you the opportunity to log in to your social networks and share content from our website on your social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information that can adapt adverts better towards your fields of interest, both on our website and elsewhere. In some cases, these cookies require personal data processing. Disabling these cookies can lead to unsuitable adverts being displayed or can prevent an effective connection to Facebook, Instagram, or other social networks and/or prevent you sharing content on your social networks.
You can choose to be alerted by your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This can all be done by accessing your internet browser settings on each of your devices. As each browser is different, you should check the “Help” menu of your browser to fully understand how to change the cookie settings. If you disable cookies, access to content on our website can be less efficient and some of our services will not be able to function correctly.
CHANGES TO OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In the event of an update of our personal data protection charter, we will publish information regarding the changes on our website.
In the event of a change in the way we process your personal data, we will warn you in advance or, if applicable, we will ask you beforehand for your authorization.
We kindly request that you regularly look at our personal data charter and check if any changes have been introduced. This personal data protection charter was last updated in January 2022.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you would like to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to exercise your rights concerning your personal data, you can contact us at the following address: