Our definition of Business/Digital transformation is the process of moving the organisation from an “analogue” or paper-based entity to that of a “Digital technology” one.
We will explore together:
- The cultural shift that will be needed.
- Understanding the consequences.
- The benefits – including improved process efficiencies (automation), speed & accuracy of decision making – leading to improved profitability.
- Designing & implementation of the program.
- Software developments.
- Measuring ROI of the program.
This is the process of expanding your business beyond the traditional “home” market.
Together, we will explore:
Pro’s and Con’s of growing internationally.
- Identify priority markets for expansion.
- Understand the competitor landscape.
- Company entity options.
- Adjust Sales strategy – according to local conditions.
- Make necessary changes to your organisation – to effectively become an international business.
- Legal resources.
- Remote team management.
Business Diversification is the process of entering into a market or business category – which is new for the organisation.
Leaders are normally tasked to look for strategies to grow Sales Revenues / profitability, & business diversification can be a very effective, relatively low risk approach to achieve the business goals.
It should be noted that growing the business by this approach, can take considerably longer than an Acquisition, however, is likely to involve a lower initial investment.
- Develop the initial concept, rationale, proposal & budget planning processes
- Research the market and understand the competitor landscape
- Develop & work up your USP’s
- Mitigate risks
- Help build & then implement a launch strategy
For us at g&m, Interim Management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills.
Interim management can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight executive to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organisation.
In these situations, a permanent role may be unnecessary or impossible to find on short notice and, additionally, there may be nobody internally who is suitable for, or available to take up the position in question.
Internally or via our partner networks g&m can, at short notice, make available individuals who have extensive past experience of running successful organisations at C-Suite as well as general management levels and who have the expertise / know-how to help your organisation during a challenging period of time.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Mergers & Acquisitions is usually the process, in which the acquiring or dominant party gains a “step change” commercial advantage over competitors in the market, by acquiring or merging with another organisation.
This process, when successfully completed, should add additional value (over & above the initial cost of the acquisition / merger) to the combined, larger organisation.
There can be many reasons for entering into this process, from gaining market share, accessing new markets/ channels, leveraging vendor economies of scale & rationalising the organisation.
This strategy is not without its risks, however, when effectively implemented, can be a method to create a positive “sea change” in the organisation.
We can provide:
- The initial concept, rationale, proposal & budget planning processes
- Initiating & implementing the search process
- Introducing the parties
- Facilitate the merger & acquisition process
- Build & implement a post merger integration strategy
The creation of a systematic approach to enable the organisation to best perform in light of current / anticipated changes to the organisation’s goals, technologies or indeed processes.
We will cover:
- The purpose of Change Management.
- Creation of strategies for implementing the needed changes.
- Analysis of the potential risks associated with the change.
- Resources needed.
- Planning for the “Who does what, when” phase.
- Communication of the planned changes.
- ROI of the planned changes.
- The process of controlling the change.
- Strategies for helping stakeholders adapt successfully to the change.