This is the process of expanding your business beyond the traditional “home” market.
Together, we will explore:
Pro’s and Con’s of growing internationally.
- Identify priority markets for expansion.
- Understand the competitor landscape.
- Company entity options.
- Adjust Sales strategy – according to local conditions.
- Make necessary changes to your organisation – to effectively become an international business.
- Legal resources.
- Remote team management.
Business Diversification is the process of entering into a market or business category – which is new for the organisation.
Leaders are normally tasked to look for strategies to grow Sales Revenues / profitability, & business diversification can be a very effective, relatively low risk approach to achieve the business goals.
It should be noted that growing the business by this approach, can take considerably longer than an Acquisition, however, is likely to involve a lower initial investment.
- Develop the initial concept, rationale, proposal & budget planning processes
- Research the market and understand the competitor landscape
- Develop & work up your USP’s
- Mitigate risks
- Help build & then implement a launch strategy
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
Mergers & Acquisitions is usually the process, in which the acquiring or dominant party gains a “step change” commercial advantage over competitors in the market, by acquiring or merging with another organisation.
This process, when successfully completed, should add additional value (over & above the initial cost of the acquisition / merger) to the combined, larger organisation.
There can be many reasons for entering into this process, from gaining market share, accessing new markets/ channels, leveraging vendor economies of scale & rationalising the organisation.
This strategy is not without its risks, however, when effectively implemented, can be a method to create a positive “sea change” in the organisation.
We can provide:
- The initial concept, rationale, proposal & budget planning processes
- Initiating & implementing the search process
- Introducing the parties
- Facilitate the merger & acquisition process
- Build & implement a post merger integration strategy