The aim of our personal data protection charter is to provide you with information about:
• Personal data which is collected or processed while you are using the g&m website (“Site”).
• The way in which your personal data is used and protected,
• Your rights concerning your personal data
• How to contact us to exercise your rights.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONS
g&m collects data, which can include personal data, from your browser while you are using our website.
Cookies and tags are used to collect this data, which can include your
(i) IP address.
(ii) unique ID cookie, information cookies and information about the content of the material used to access certain features.
(iii) unique user ID of the material and type of material.
(iv) domain, browser type and language.
(v) operating and configuration system.
(vi) country and time zone.
(vii) previously visited websites.
(viii) information about your actions on our website, such as your behavior concerning clicks, purchases, and preferences; and
(ix) access hours and reference URLS.
Please note third parties, such as Google, can also collect data from our website via cookies, third-party modules, or widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection charters.
Three categories of cookies are generally used on our website:
• Functional cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the website and are therefore always active. This includes cookies which enable you to be recognized while you are visiting our website during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to the next. They ensure interchange security and compliance with regulations.
• Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the website features by following their use. In certain cases, these cookies enable us to improve the speed at which we process your request and to keep the preferences you have selected. Disabling cookies can lead to less relevant recommendations and can slow down the website performance.
• Social networking and advertising cookies: Social networking cookies give you the opportunity to log in to your social networks and share content from our website on your social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information that can adapt adverts better towards your fields of interest, both on our website and elsewhere. In some cases, these cookies require personal data processing. Disabling these cookies can lead to unsuitable adverts being displayed or can prevent an effective connection to Facebook, Instagram, or other social networks and/or prevent you sharing content on your social networks.
You can choose to be alerted by your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This can all be done by accessing your internet browser settings on each of your devices. As each browser is different, you should check the “Help” menu of your browser to fully understand how to change the cookie settings. If you disable cookies, access to content on our website can be less efficient and some of our services will not be able to function correctly.