The creation of a systematic approach to enable the organisation to best perform in light of current / anticipated changes to the organisation’s goals, technologies or indeed processes.
We will cover:
- The purpose of Change Management.
- Creation of strategies for implementing the needed changes.
- Analysis of the potential risks associated with the change.
- Resources needed.
- Planning for the “Who does what, when” phase.
- Communication of the planned changes.
- ROI of the planned changes.
- The process of controlling the change.
- Strategies for helping stakeholders adapt successfully to the change.